Tickets now available!
OKC’s 4th Annual
Desserts & Divinations
Fundraiser Benefiting OKC Pagan Pride Day, Inc.
What is “Desserts & Divinations”?
Desserts & Divinations is the main pre-event fundraiser for OKC Pagan Pride Day. Ticket holders receive one 15 minute reading of their choice (tarot, crystal reading, palmistry, etc.) as well as a delicious drink and dessert. We also hold a silent auction concurrently with the event. (Online bidding has already begun! Check out the available items on our Facebook page!) It’s a fun, educational, and enlightening experience for all who participate.
When and where is this year’s event?
D&D will be held July 22, 2017 from 1 pm to 4 pm. The event will once again be held at the large meeting room in the Will Rogers Garden Exhibition Center at 3400 NW 36th Street in Oklahoma City.
How can I get tickets?
There are several ways to purchase tickets for the event.
- At one of our designated vendors – The Broom Closet Metaphysical Shop in Oklahoma City; Unforgettable Events OKC in Moore; and Sandalwood & Sage in Norman.
- From one of our dedicated volunteers – Private message us at our Facebook Page, and we’ll try to match you up with someone local to you if at all possible.
- Online – Click the “Add to Cart” button below to checkout through PayPal. Tickets bought online will be available for pickup at the event.
Most Importantly, how can I help?
There are an incredible number of ways you can help make Desserts & Divinations a success!
- You can donate your time! Please complete our Volunteer Survey to be contacted by our Volunteer Coordinator. There are a number of ways you can help without paying a dime! We will be looking for assistance in the following areas:
- Cooking and baking – All of our desserts are made by talented volunteers. Cakes, cupcakes, brownies, chocolates, and other desserts are all welcome!
- Setting up and breaking down – We will be setting up from noon to 1 pm and breaking down from 4 to 5 pm. You can volunteer to help at either or both of these times.
- Ensuring the day goes smoothly – We will also have openings for workers for several other small tasks, such as taking tickets, taking care of our readers, and otherwise ensuring the event runs well.
- Reading – We love having a variety of divination traditions available for our patrons. Past years have included tarot, crystal reading, runes, and palmistry. We encourage all of the gifted readers in the community to contribute! (One caveat, you MUST be ordained and registered as a minister in Oklahoma to be eligible to read. If you are a solitary practitioner who has not been ordained in a particular tradition, you may be ordained through the internet, such as through the Universal Life Church. Several of our prior readers hold credentials through this establishment.)
- You can donate your presence! We love seeing members of the community coming to our events. You get an intimate reading with a gifted reader as well as a delicious dessert and fellowship with friends. Why not buy a ticket and attend? Ticket information coming soon!
- You can donate items for the silent auction! We accept all sorts of items to be donated through the silent auction. Contact Brandy at email@example.com if you have any items you’d like to donate. Check out this short slide show for ideas of items that have been donated in the past.