FUNDRAISER BENEFITING OKC PAGAN PRIDE DAY, INC.
Update 05.22.2017 – This event has been CANCELLED. Stay tuned for further opportunities for fun and community!
WHAT IS “Brunch & Bingo”?
Brunch and Bingo is a pre-event fundraiser for OKC Pagan Pride Day. Ticket holders receive a homemade brunch meal as well as three bingo cards. Bingo winners will have their selection of prizes donated by the community. It’s an afternoon of fun and companionship for the pagan community.
WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS YEAR’S EVENT?
Brunch and Bingo has been tentatively scheduled for May 27, 2017 from 11 am to 2 pm. The event will be held at the large meeting room in the Will Rogers Garden Exhibition Center at 3400 NW 36th Street in Oklahoma City.
HOW CAN I GET TICKETS?
This year’s event has been CANCELLED. Stay tuned for other opportunities to commune with local pagans and allies!
MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW CAN I HELP?
There are an incredible number of ways you can help make Brunch & Bingo a success!
- You can donate your time! Please complete our Volunteer Survey to be contacted by our Volunteer Coordinator. There are a number of ways you can help without paying a dime! We will be looking for assistance in the following areas:
- Cooking – We will spend the morning making breakfast for attendees. Are you good with a spatula? Then join us!
- Setting up and breaking down – We will be setting up from 10 am to 11 am and breaking down from 2 to 3 pm. You can volunteer to help at either or both of these times.
- Ensuring the day goes smoothly – We will also have openings for workers for several other small tasks, such as taking tickets, taking care of our guests, and otherwise ensuring the event runs well.
- You can donate items for prizes! We accept all sorts of items to be donated as prizes, but the more pagan the better. Contact Brandy at email@example.com if you have any items you’d like to donate. Check out this short slide show for ideas of items that have been donated in the past.
- You can donate your presence! We love seeing members of the community coming to our events. You get an intimate reading with a gifted reader as well as a delicious dessert and fellowship with friends. Why not buy a ticket and attend?