- This event has passed.
2019 Desserts & Divination
April 13, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20.00
$20 ticket entitles you to Free parking, Admission for 1, a FABULOUS Dessert and a drink of your choice PLUS a 15 minute reading from a broad selection of readers & mediums.
There will also be a table full of awesome SILENT AUCTION items to bid on!
All proceeds go to support OKC Pagan Pride Day!
Bring a can or non-perishable box of food a teen can easily eat or prepare for our recipient charity SISU (homeless teen shelter) and get a free raffle ticket for one of our Gift Baskets! Bring a case and get 6 raffle tickets and a big hug!
This event depends on community involvement. You can help by
- You can donate your time! (Contact Emmah at 405-406-8318)
- Cooking and baking – All of our desserts are made by talented volunteers. Cakes, cupcakes, brownies, chocolates, and other desserts are all welcome!
- Setting up and breaking down – We will be setting up from noon to 1 pm and breaking down from 4 to 5 pm. You can volunteer to help at either or both of these times.
- Ensuring the day goes smoothly – We will also have openings for workers for several other small tasks, such as taking tickets, taking care of our readers, and otherwise ensuring the event runs well.
- Reading – We love having a variety of divination traditions available for our patrons. Past years have included tarot, crystal reading, runes, and palmistry. We encourage all of the gifted readers in the community to contribute! (One caveat, you MUST be ordained and registered as a minister in Oklahoma to be eligible to read. If you are a solitary practitioner who has not been ordained in a particular tradition, you may be ordained through the internet, such as through the Universal Life Church. Several of our prior readers hold credentials through this establishment.)
- You can donate items for the silent auction! We accept all sorts of items to be donated through the silent auction. Contact Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any items you’d like to donate.
- You can donate your presence! We love seeing members of the community coming to our events. You get an intimate reading with a gifted reader as well as a delicious dessert and fellowship with friends. Why not buy a ticket and attend?